Two nights ago, Charli slept for 7 1/2 hrs. Brian and I wasted it, of course, by staying up until 2 and thus only getting 3 hrs of uninterrupted sleep, but it was still pretty impressive. I thought it was a fluke, but... she did it again last night! Once again, I blew it by staying up until 2, but then Brian got up at 5, changed Charli's diaper, fixed her a bottle, burped her and put her back to sleep, so I got 6 hrs of pretty straight sleep anyway!
Monday, January 28, 2008
very best baby (and husband)
Two nights ago, Charli slept for 7 1/2 hrs. Brian and I wasted it, of course, by staying up until 2 and thus only getting 3 hrs of uninterrupted sleep, but it was still pretty impressive. I thought it was a fluke, but... she did it again last night! Once again, I blew it by staying up until 2, but then Brian got up at 5, changed Charli's diaper, fixed her a bottle, burped her and put her back to sleep, so I got 6 hrs of pretty straight sleep anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so now youfolks can start re-synchronizing your sleep patterns with Charli. Is good.
Good boy. Takes after his father.
That is what we did...
I am a night-owl by nature. I would do the last feeding of the day, whatever that was 12-2.
Bernie is an early bird and a workaholic. He did the early am bottle, then went to work.
Everybody was happy.
If he fed a baby around 5:00-6:00, I had until 8:00-9:00...
The best baby of all...John Schweiss. He was born on a Saturday, came home on Sunday and slept from 12-6!!! Somehow he knew that as baby #3, with a sister only 19 months old and a brother 3 1/2-he may as well get in on my good side from the beginning!!
Post a Comment