Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another day of tasting!

This time Kelly is here, and ready taste the best that Napa Valley has
to offer. Our first stop, pictured here, is St. Supery vineyard - a
longtime favorite. We brought the stroller this time so that Charli
can sit and relax and overlook this establishment's board of fare.

Honest Jim, we aren't giving Charli anything but a sniff!!

2 comments:

Jerry said...

Charli looks pretty pleased, even smug, to have her picture taken with all that wine. Hope you all had a great time.

Next time I see Jim, I will reassure him Charli is just looking. That should be pretty soon. He has visited me many times since I have been in the hospital. He is a loyal friend.

I am doing well. The bottom line is the stroke left me with a weakened left arm and leg which are recovering quickly, and some serious balance issues that will take longer. It will take some time, but a full recovery is expected.

Thanks for the entry

Anonymous said...

I gotta agree with Jerry: Charli does look pretty pleased. But, I don't know about smug. That look on Charli's face could also be interpreted as "Wow! ...Yummy dessert wine. I'll have another sip..."

More important: Jerry -- that's great news!--a full recovery. We'll be looking forward to seeing you and Donna in SFO in the near future. ray