Look out for the day she is walking without the stroller! You might have a hard time keeping up.
Boy...it sure has been a LONG time since we have seen any new pictures of Charli!
Where are the Christmas Pictures, I know it's only the 27th but what's the hold up. HaHaLove Great, Great, Aunt Nancy in Florida
You'll have two of those strollers soon enough I imagine.Read your other post about how you are saving now that she's finished with formula. The savings continue as she grows older. One day no more diapers or pullups. It's quite a thrill.Miss you guys! -S
I miss Charli! Where are some new photos? Boo hoo.... She's a doll. A Friend who visits regularly from Cyberspaceville
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Look out for the day she is walking without the stroller! You might have a hard time keeping up.
Boy...it sure has been a LONG time since we have seen any new pictures of Charli!
Where are the Christmas Pictures, I know it's only the 27th but what's the hold up. HaHa
Love
Great, Great, Aunt Nancy in Florida
You'll have two of those strollers soon enough I imagine.
Read your other post about how you are saving now that she's finished with formula. The savings continue as she grows older. One day no more diapers or pullups. It's quite a thrill.
Miss you guys! -S
I miss Charli! Where are some new photos? Boo hoo.... She's a doll.
A Friend who visits regularly from Cyberspaceville
Post a Comment