Thursday, March 12, 2009

babu

Charli has been using a name for her two bears for the past week or so:



In other news, Charli had her 15 month checkup a couple of Fridays ago, and she weighed 19lbs 6oz. The doctor did not give me a percentile to go with that, but since I am a newly unconcerned mother, I was not too worked up. As a matter of fact, I was so unconcerned, I forgot to ask how tall she was. So, I had to measure her today so I could post about it, and I do believe she is 30" tall! Maybe even a bit more! Such a big girl!

Charli also has a bunch of molars coming in, and has been sick for the past several days (as have I. We got it from Sam). She's really been in a pretty good mood, though, considering all that. I hear her coughing sometimes at night, but she still sleeps all night and wakes up in a fine mood. She's been eating a ton, too - Sam made a giant pot of curry last weekend and we're still eating it. Charli LOVES it.

Also, Sam's friend Loni came out to visit this past weekend, and a great time was had by all. We saw Watchmen on Friday (yay!) and went to the farmer's market on Saturday, and they ran around and had fun during all the times that were not those, I assume.

Charli took a great liking to Loni, and let her read more of One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish than anyone else in history. We NEVER get to the wump of Gump page (unless we start in the middle).

No comments: