Nina and I tried out a babysitting exchange thing - she watched Charli last weekend while Brian and I had lovely dinner with Daisy and Jim, and we watched Bella last night while Nina and Dex went out. It was great! Charli and Bella had a terrific time, and they were so adorable together. I am very envious that Nina does this all the time, although I suppose the experience might pale if I did it too often...

Badespasse (bath fun - see how much my German is improving?)

Charli loves the playhouse now - she's finally grown into it. Bella is a big fan, too!

BFF
4 comments:
Oh wow!! What a great surprise--some Charli news.We have been missing that big time. Thank you so much. She is growing up isn't she? Hope all is well-I am sorry we have been neglectful of being in touch--been very busy lately, as I am sure you all are. We made our trip to Hilton Head. It was cold, but we enjoyed it nonetheless. The we went to Bill's 80th birthday party in Memphis. That was a ball great turnout from the family. hugs to all from Bienbaw Lawler
Are those cute kids or what?? Looks like they had fun. Did Bella spend the night?? My nieces and nephew used to spend the night all the time when they were that age...it was lots of fun...for them!!
Bella didn't spend the night; as a matter of fact she went home before they even went to bed. But we do have to try that one of these days! Maybe when we get Charli a real bed - although the girls had plenty of fun jumping in the crib, too.
Look at Bella's hair! I haven't seen her in far too long. So cute!
Post a Comment