Friday, May 27, 2011

10 Week Checkup...

We had another doctor appointment today which went very smoothly. Buster weighed in at 14 lbs., which is 83rd percentile, and he is now 25 inches long, in the 93rd percentile. He is living up to the "big ol'" part if "big ol' Buster boy."

And with the arrival of my family next week, I am sure that Kelly will be thrilled to make good on her promise to ride the Redwood Valley Railway model train, now that Buster is here.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I never said I was going to ride that train...we won't all fit in the car. Maybe I should stay home and bond with Buster.

Brian said...

NO WAY!!! You totally said you would ride it if we had a boy! I can't believe this!!!

Jerry said...

You said it Kelly, now you gotta ride!!

Kelly said...

Argh.
That is all I have to say.