Tuesday, January 17, 2012
who is supposed to take care of the children now?
My parents left Sunday morning. Brian's parents left Monday afternoon. Monday evening, we let Buster eat beads, and this morning we took him out with no food and no diapers. I hope someone comes back to take care of us soon, otherwise we may all die.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
not to worry-- I am confident it will all come back to you!! the kids are in good hands.,---but in the meantime, we will keep you in our prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ooops-forgot to sign my name. but this is a good chance to thank you again for the great visit--always so wonderful to see you all! We got home fine, although late. Take care hugs from bienbaum.
I'm sure by Wednesday it will all come back to you...hope you didn't forget the egg lunch for Mariposa!
Thanks again for a wonderful visit with those precious kids and you and Brian, of course. We miss you already...it's so quiet here!
Post a Comment