
Nina's been very understanding. She has sent me 3 pictures of Charli already today - Charli taking a nap, Charli eating pears, Charli taking a walk... Did I mention before that Charli loves pears? She LOVES pears. I never seen a girl eat so much pears.
BTW, share care is when a nanny takes care of children from more than one home at the same time, and the participants are charged less per hour than a nanny that only takes care of one child. I am now participating in 2 different share cares. Maria comes to our house 3 days a week and we share care with Jillian, who is 2. The other 2 days a week I will take Charli to a different share care with Nina and Annabella (where she is now). I initially planned to get daycare for those 2 days, which is why I didn't just get a nanny all week - I wanted to save some money. Unfortunately, daycare for infants is not so easy to find. 18 month waiting lists? I wasn't even planning to get pregnant 18 months ago! Was I? I can't remember that far back anymore... But even if I was, there's no way I could have planned that far ahead. I mean come on, I can't even manage to make dinner reservations.*sigh* I guess now I can go back to work...
2 comments:
Share-care sounds like a fine plan. But, as you say, the hard part is leaving Charli. Shirley and I felt a piece of that when we left Calif a couple of weeks ago.
No, I feel it EVERYTIME I leave California. POPO stands for grandma in Chinese...how does that sound? Just trying to see what fits. popo
Post a Comment