I got a new laptop that is actually mine, rather than just using my work laptop for personal use. Why? Because they are cracking down on that sort of thing at work, and I need somewhere to look at all my pictures of Charli.
I also got a new mobile phone! Now I can have pictures of Charli on my phone too! Yay! In addition, it's also got way better sound quality, and so far, it rings every time I get a call. My old phone... well, sometimes I'd be sitting right in front of it, and have 5 bars of reception, and for some reason it wouldn't ring and I'd miss calls. Not to mention it was so primitive it didn't have a camera, so how was I supposed to get Charli backgrounds on my phone?OK, I have no life outside of Charli. :)
Brian also upgraded things, but he's not very technologically oriented, apparently. He got:
New running shoes! He's been running at o'early thirty, training to get ready to climb Mt. Hood for the 9 Guy Trip in July. O'early thirty is after he feeds Charli in the morning, which usually ends up being around 5:30 or 6am, but is occasionally as early as 4:30. Running in the dark... I'd say it's only for insane people, but I think that about running even during the day. :)
And wow, did he need new bike gloves or what?I guess Brian has a life outside of Charli. But it all involves exercise, which must be why I don't have it...
2 comments:
Nice upgrades. The phone looks like a smart phone. Can you push your Out Look office E-mail to it? I been thinking about one of those. AND, best of all, I see you got the picture thing going again.
First a blog with no pictures of Charli...then an entry with pictures of my brothers old yucky shoes and bike gloves...this is not what I want pictures of! If it weren't for the fact that I will be there in person in 2 weeks, I might be mad about this.
Post a Comment