Wednesday, July 2, 2008

*klang*

WAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!

That's what I woke up to this morning. Of course, if I hadn't been asleep, Charli wouldn't have fallen off the bed...

Yes, it's true. I let Charli fall off the bed this morning. I am a bad mom. Usually she hangs out and pulls my hair and lips and kicks me in the neck and stuff, so I can't fall asleep, but I guess she had long enough to get bored this morning, and eventually went to explore elsewhere. She climbed over Brian's pillow and fell onto the metal feet of the stool by the bed. She recovered quickly, and apparently still loves me, but I still feel terrible. Bad mom! Bad mom!

3 comments:

Jerry said...

Bad mom, my patutty butt!!! Everyone should have such a bad mom.

Anonymous said...

Poor, poor Charli!! It looks like it is time for a " Grandparent Intervention" . Get your bag packed, Shirley. We may even have to call in Aunt Sam and Aunt Kelly. On second thought, things are probably well under control. Trust me Korin, every mom has a story about a baby falling. Kelly fell off the couch--I don't remember Brian falling, but I have told you about going into Brian's room when he was a baby and finding him hanging from the crib railing ON THE OUTSIDE! I still have not figured that one out. Somehow, we survive. But Charli has an outstanding Mommy (and Daddy) I also want you to know that Charli's pictures have been oohed and aahed over a great deal among friends and relatives. Several people had asked to see pictues and now I have some. Of course no one could deny how beautiful and precious she is. Must get myself to the grocery store now. Hugs from Mambaw

atet said...

Yeah, and if that's the worst that happens you'll be lucky. You're NOT a bad mom. Bad mom was watching my daughter fall down the flight of steps because she refused to take my hand, or having her fall out of my waist high bed, or, yeah, there are lots of those moments on their way to you. A quick tumble? NOTHING!