Charli spent her first night in her own room last night. It's not completely finished - I still want to rearrange her clothes, and we need a pile of bins to put various things in, but the important furniture is in there: crib, changing table, rocker. Charli went right to bed, as usual, and woke up fine this morning. I have to say it again: Charli is the easiest baby in the whole world. Nothing fazes her.
Monday, July 21, 2008
new digs
Charli spent her first night in her own room last night. It's not completely finished - I still want to rearrange her clothes, and we need a pile of bins to put various things in, but the important furniture is in there: crib, changing table, rocker. Charli went right to bed, as usual, and woke up fine this morning. I have to say it again: Charli is the easiest baby in the whole world. Nothing fazes her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
she looks like she likes the independence. she'll probably be moving out soon...!
bt, bt, waaaaaah! i'm not ready yet! don't make me think about it!
Post a Comment