Wednesday, September 3, 2008

give her a hand!

One of the things I like when we go for Charli's checkups is that Dr. Rostek checks to make sure she's developing normally by asking "Does she do this? Does she do that?" And I always get to say, "Oh yes, she does that all the time, blah blah blah", and then I feel like we're getting A's. Last time we went, he asked if Charli was clapping her hands, and I had to say, very let down, "Oh. No, she doesn't do that at all..." Waaah!

Just a week later though, and she started - in the car after Kelly picked us up in Memphis for the family reunion. At this point, she's an expert. See?

2 comments:

Jerry said...

I was just sitting here watching the ESPN pregame show, and working on a spreadsheet when I heard Charli clapping. Donna was watching the video again on her computer. Clearly, we are impressed!!

Thanks for the new blogs. We realy enjoy them. And... I hear Korin enjoyed her birthday. I was pleased.

I will see you in a couple weeks. BTW - I am wearing my Raiders jersey while watching the Rams. I guess I just love pain. Even with all that, it might be a good idea for Charli to wear her Raiders shirt too on gameday. Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaa Charli!! you are the greatest! hugs from mambaw