No pictures til I get home and can post a longer post, but I couldn't wait to put this up.
Yesterday I stood Charli on her feet, and she stood there unsupported for about 3 seconds! Yay! I was shocked. Brian and Jerry and Kelly were all in attendance!
Also, Charli is getting her first top tooth. I think it's the top right, but it's kind of hard to tell exactly where my finger is getting bit when she won't stay still for more than a second.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
quick! quick! Show photos!...and one of Charli's upper tooth. PS: we just got a phone call from Kim and Brent. They're done!!!
Yes, I was there, and she did indeed stand on her own. I'm not quite sure that she knew that she was doing it, but she did it nonetheless.
We had a great weekend with Charli, and her Mom and Dad. Korin and Brian, thanks for EVERYTHING! I had a great time. Can't wait to see you guys again.
Congratulations to Kim and Brent...I can't believe they did it. I am more than impressed.
Korin, looking forward to pictures from the weekend. I am going to stop bringing my camera on vacations, because you take more pictures than me, and they are much better...even when they take your camera away from you at the stadium. Thanks for the book. I haven't gotten through my current pile, but will finish yours and return it at Thanksgiving. (which is also Katy's 17th birthday this year! Ray's birthday too, right? We can have a Thanksgiving/Birthday/Christmas Tree weekend!)
Love to all!!!
Kelly
Congratulations to the Yang family for great accomplishments!!! Charli standing for 3 seconds at only ten months and Kim and Brent finishing the PCT. Both awesome successes. Standing for three seconds I fully understand; hiking from Mexico to Canada, on the other hand, I can only imagine. Great job!!!
Post a Comment