Wednesday, October 1, 2008

charli rocks!

Well, Mom, Charli loves that little keyboard you brought over. Check out her dancing skills!



Also, she has started to say 'uh-oh'! She doesn't know what it means; she's just repeating it - Jillian said it this morning, and Charli was right after. Maria and I both said, "Did she say uh-oh?" It's so cute! If I can ever manage to get it on video, you'll see how cute!

2 comments:

Jerry said...

Charli's got a groove goin. She clearly feels the music. A natural born entertainer.

Anonymous said...

I do not have words for how sweet this video is. She is into that music isn't she? Once again,I have played it over and over-I don't seem to get tired of it. What a doll she is
I have heard great reports about the weekend--so glad all had a great time. I got some MUCH NEEDED down time so it was a good thing for all. Thanks for all pictures, videos, and news. Hugs to all!!!! Mambaw