Poor Charli has been having such a hard time lately. Her 4th tooth seems to be causing a lot more pain than all the others put together. She woke up Monday night at around 11:30 and cried for about 45 minutes. We finally gave her some tylenol, which helped, and she managed to finally fall back asleep and was fine the next morning. She was a little fussy on Tuesday, but not too bad, and then on Wednesday she ran a fever in the afternoon and had to have more tylenol at Nina's. On Thursday she ran a fever again in the afternoon and had some tylenol, and hardly napped at all and was fussy all evening. Friday she ran a fever again I think, but she was in good spirits so I didn't worry about it. Today she is a little fussy, but no tylenol has been needed yet. I thought the tooth was already out, but now it seems to have disappeared again...Also, we've decided that Charli's record setting poops lately are a result of the teething, not my taking laxative tea. Especially since I've stopped, and she hasn't.
4 comments:
Pick that baby up an hug her for God's sake!! We can't stand the tears.
On another topic, thanks for all the picture updates!! Dad, Charli and the beer made the background.
Oh my gosh-- so much news,it will take some time to absorb it!! Do hope Charli's teething woes are improving. that is no fun for anyone. Those tears were just TOO sad though.
All is well here-we are enjoying the autumn colors and the cooler weather. Looking forward to the first fire in the fireplace. Thanks for all the news and pictures-we will be enjoying them to no end.Take care- Mambaw Lawler
Jerry's right: Somebody--hug that kid! Now you guys have gotta post ten photos of Charli looking like her normal beautiful self.
Re cleansing: Shirley's got some of her friends started. So far, one has experienced relief in her arthritic hands (after three days of lemonade).
I think I'll maybe try it...maybe it'll help my knees.
I'd be more inclined if vodka could be added to the lemonade, tho.
Post a Comment