Yesterday Sam and I went through more hand-me-downs for Charli, and once again, she has a whole new wardrobe. I took an entire box of stuff out of her drawers and closet, and we easily put that much back in, too.I've been thinking for months now that I didn't have a warm enough coat for Charli, so I've been
layering her up every time I send her out. Turns out there were TWO coats in the bins that are perfect, and we even have a super warm ski coat (and pants) should we ever have a blizzard and Charli wants to play in the snow.In addition, we found these SUPER-CUTE pjs! They have a kitty on the butt!
3 comments:
Miracle of miracles....my computer if fixed. I am getting the blog updates, and I love them. It was great to remember the RVR, and the rest of the weekend. It was wonderful being with all of you.
Is Sam sleeping on my couch while Charli is modeling the CUTE PJs?
yes indeed, that is sam on the couch. it's always a toss up who will be sleeping on the couch in any picture - could be me, could be brian, could be anyone else who is visiting at the time... what a great couch! :)
I think I recognize the jackets and cutie cat pj's -- glad to see you are both enjoying them!
Post a Comment