Brian and I only saw bits and pieces of it, because Charli was fussy and unwilling to sit still, so we spent a lot of time letting her run around and trying to keep her out of trouble. This unfortunately means fewer pictures got taken, and in this case, it means none of them are great. So here are some OK pictures of Charli in her wedding attending finery.





The ceremony was followed by a delicious dinner, again interrupted by much running around after Charli. I don't know what happened after that, because my wheels fell off and I had to come back to the hotel room and go to bed (and it was time for Charli to go to bed anyway). Mom and Brian came with me - we didn't even make it to the cutting of the cake. Sam and Dad and Kim and Brent did, though, and Kim and Brent even made it to all the fun dancing, and everyone thought the wedding was great.
And although you can't tell from this post, here are the actual focal points of the wedding, Shilpa and Ben. :) Kim's got some better pictures on her blog here.





3 comments:
So glad you enjoyed the wedding! But what about the road trip back?! =)
I don't care how much Charli puked on the way, she cleans up good!! Looks like a good time was had by all. I especially liked the picture of all four Yang girls on Kim's blog.
AUGH!!! Don't know how I've missed reading Kim and your blog!! Love all the pics and videos. So excited we get to see you in July. Charli is adorable and at such a fun age!! I just want to inhale her through the pictures and videos.
Post a Comment