Looks like Jerry and Donna had a great time in SFO! And, great videos! Re Charli spitting pacifier: Wow, she's good--maybe that's a harbinger of how she could handle chewing tobacco.
But, can you imagine being a baby and seeing that BIG OL'HEAD coming at you like that??? And they think it is funny. Go figure.
And a cuss jar...I'll tell you what-if you really want to make some money, I can send my teenagers and their friends out for a weekend. Maybe Peter and some of his buddies from the kitchen at work. (Brian-you know what that is like!) What is the fine per bad word? I'll make sure they bring exact change!!! Sign her up for an ACT/SAT prep course...the sky is the limit!
Bernie keeps asking me when my next trip to SF is...so, when do you want me??? I have 2 Southwest airline tickets to use...let me know! I will try to curtail my bad language for a weekend.
Well, I'm shocked! I can't imagine that a cuss jar would bring in any money at all...must be the company I keep! Well, on second thought Ray could probably challenge Jerry on that front.
I must say, brian, you are tenacious with that belly blowing thing...must have gone on for hours, even when she was trying so hard to push your head away. Haha! Can't wait to get my turn...watch out Charli, July will be here in no time!
It was great talking to Jerry and Donna on Father's Day. I'm so glad to were there to help celebrate their anniversary and Father's Day! Looks like lots of fun was shared!
4 comments:
Did you ever see a baby that didn't like having its belly got? Good job son!
Looks like Jerry and Donna had a great time in SFO! And, great videos! Re Charli spitting pacifier: Wow, she's good--maybe that's a harbinger of how she could handle chewing tobacco.
A Cuss Jar? I'm sunk.
I am with Ray...I love the videos!
But, can you imagine being a baby and seeing that BIG OL'HEAD coming at you like that??? And they think it is funny. Go figure.
And a cuss jar...I'll tell you what-if you really want to make some money, I can send my teenagers and their friends out for a weekend. Maybe Peter and some of his buddies from the kitchen at work. (Brian-you know what that is like!) What is the fine per bad word? I'll make sure they bring exact change!!! Sign her up for an ACT/SAT prep course...the sky is the limit!
Bernie keeps asking me when my next trip to SF is...so, when do you want me??? I have 2 Southwest airline tickets to use...let me know! I will try to curtail my bad language for a weekend.
Love to all!
XOXOXO
Well, I'm shocked! I can't imagine that a cuss jar would bring in any money at all...must be the company I keep! Well, on second thought Ray could probably challenge Jerry on that front.
I must say, brian, you are tenacious with that belly blowing thing...must have gone on for hours, even when she was trying so hard to push your head away. Haha! Can't wait to get my turn...watch out Charli, July will be here in no time!
It was great talking to Jerry and Donna on Father's Day. I'm so glad to were there to help celebrate their anniversary and Father's Day! Looks like lots of fun was shared!
Post a Comment