Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tortilla snowflake!

Who knew that huevos rancheros could be thus fun?! We had a lovely
breakfast this morning, where Charli stayed awake the whole time and
didn't fuss once! We had to wait in line to get in to the restaurant,
but once we finally did we had a wonderful breakfast and we were able
to relax and drink a leisurely coffee or five.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you really think it is good table manners to play with your food like that? I spend my time at work trying to teach these basics to the younger set...it's no wonder they don't get it! And Charli was awake to see the whole thing...what are we going to do?
;-)

Anonymous said...

You guys were really blessed with a beautiful child. You must be giving lots of thanks to your God. I would be if I were you!

Wonderful family.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you were at Staxx...but I could be wrong.

Anonymous said...

What is Staax?

Random visitor (you don't know me)

Jerry said...

Congratulations on bringing the site back online!! I get a little nervious when it is down. Many people are counting on the site to show off Charli. It did, however, take two trouble reports, but who's counting?

Brian said...

In light of downtime concerns on the daflink.net website, I may need to look into the purchase of an uniterruptable power supply, as PG&E does not seem capable of supplying us with the level of power quality that is needed to run such an important web resource.

Anonymous said...

Boy...it sure has been a L-O-N-G time since we have seen a picture of the BABY!!!

korin said...

i'm working on it! i'm working on it!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. I am just kidding. I don't want to become a bully like my Dad!

Jerry said...

What is this? Blog bullying? I thought that was not allowed. At least that is what I was told. I guess there are different rules for some of us.

Anonymous said...

I think it's a fabulous idea to teach Charli to play with her food starting at such a young age. With the combination of mandatory food creativity and required comic book reading, how could she not turn out to be an artist? (And who wouldn't want that???)