Korin just finished reading the final pages of her "Your Journey Through Pregnancy" handbook, and from the looks of it she finished it just in time!
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
The beat goes on...
Smiles all around! We are now entering purr 12th hour and are at 8cm dilation. That's right folks -- 2cm to go! Could be within an hour! As you can see, Korin is still in good spirits and laughing at my jokes. With the epidural in place, she has the sensation of trying to push something out of her. Something big.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
shouldn't she have finished that book about 3 years ago...?
^_^
that,s my daughter-in-law--never go anywhere without a book. I understand!!!Love the smile, Korin-you are doing great. Ok, Buster, we are all still waiting. Love Mom Lawler
I ate three pieces of pizza for lunch at the Liberty Cafe. That's half a 12-inch pizza!
I've been reading books.
I've dressed baby Buster.
I'm fixing my doll's hair.
I'm eating cookies.
I'm having a fine time.
But your jokes aren't even funny. It must be the drugs...
Post a Comment