Kelly sent us this picture of Brian as a baby. I can't find any pictures of myself as a baby that look this much like Charli. Maybe she doesn't really tend towards my side of the family...
Saturday, February 9, 2008
family resemblance
Kelly sent us this picture of Brian as a baby. I can't find any pictures of myself as a baby that look this much like Charli. Maybe she doesn't really tend towards my side of the family...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I see both of you very strongly. Just my opinion. I do love that picture though. Kelly started "mothering" her little brother immediately. May be Charli will do that too. Grandpa Jerry
Wow--Charli does look like Brian! But, Brian doesn't look like Brian--baby-to-adult. In an old photo of Shirley and Sam, I thought Charli looked like Sam. But, no one else agreed with me. Maybe Charli's kind of a "blank slate" or a Rorschach inkblot: so far, we see in her what we want to see. But, we all agree: the kid is some-cute.
Post a Comment